How To Make Sims 2 Autoplay Cd Need Help With Sims 2, Please, Please Please!!!!?

Need help with Sims 2, Please, Please Please!!!!? - how to make sims 2 autoplay cd

I have tried everything, but I just could not!

I went on a website and told him to go in order to floppy icon in My Computer and right mouse button, select Open the Gospel of Thomas, and then select the icon in the system but theres no Install icon, and it has disturbed me very much!

I looked, and there is a DVD-ROM game, but I have a DVD-ROM, so it is not the problem.

* 11 hours ago
* - 3 days to respond.

More details

11 hours ago
Can someone help me, either the problem or tell me what the installer icon looks like or where I can find in the archives.

11 hours ago
One final point, what was his side and just add that the equipment of all tasks round back, before I tried it ...

When AutoplayScreen is not displayed, it is usually to processes running in the background that conflict with the game

First, make sure the game disc in the drive. If you have a DVD-editing, please make sure you have closed a DVD-ROM and all the background information tasks.

*
How to end background tasks

Now you can manually start the game. When you start the installation program:

1. Open My Computer.
2. Click on the icon of the game CD and select Open.
3. Double-click the Setup icon. (This is the installation will start.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment