Ideas Emulator Can Play Online Can Anyone Help Me?(LaunchGame->ScreenBlack->B…

Can anyone help me?(LaunchGame->ScreenBlack->B… - ideas emulator can play online

I have this problem when I first thought it was simply due to my graphics card (Nvidia GeForce 4 MX 4000). This happens every time you play the screen goes black (like just before the start) for a few seconds and send me back to my office with the start of a game

It happened with the game: Rakion, FlyFF, Audition, "Legend of Mir II RAN Online, enough of them assumed that I was not good for my graphics card, but today I tried to play a game on a PlayStation emulator (ePSXe) and the same thing happened that convinced me that something is wrong, because probably 6 or 7 months (long), I can play very well in my emulator.

Any idea why this is done, and you know what I should do to solve this problem?

Thx

0 comments:

Post a Comment