Motion Sensor Sprinkler I Need To Design/install A Motion-sensor Sprinkler System To Keep My Cats In Their Own Backyard. Ideas?

I need to design/install a motion-sensor sprinkler system to keep my cats in their own backyard. Ideas? - motion sensor sprinkler

Contech Scarecrow keep the animals with a blast off to prevent too wide, and that my cats enjoy their own garden. I just have the means of irrigation around the perimeter of the wooden fence, so that will be poured when the motion detector () s to identify their approach to the closure of approximately 3 to 4 meters from the fence and the back of the court and at home to stay. I am in contact with irrigation business here in San Antonio, but has not yet responded to activate the motion sensitive is part of what I want, but they are part of the sprinkler irrigation. I saw that the motion detector lights turn on, open garage doors, shutters, but outside the Scarecrow I have seen no information about the shooting of a sprinkler system. I even thought about the product is part of the fogging coming temporarily to. All ideas would be welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment