Breast Cancer Recurrence Statistics How Do I Stop Fearing I Am Going To Die From Recurrence Of Breast Cancer?

How do i stop fearing i am going to die from recurrence of breast cancer? - breast cancer recurrence statistics

Sooooooooo I'm losing fear of relapse, and soon their lives to breast cancer metastases. He had breast cancer triple negative, so between now and sometimes I'm in the next year for a very high relapse rate. My ocologist said that if the cancer comes back, I die. I do not know what to do. As I stand on this and have no fear?

3 comments:

JP said...

You are entitled to these fears. Contact a support group for breast cancer. Only they know what happened. I saw many people benefit from support groups. In fact, his doctor did not know your due date. It may be intelligent but not so nice! Meanwhile, learn to meditate and be positive. This will help with stress. Biofeedback or guided imagry bands. Image of healthy cells by eliminating the malignant cells. Ask for help. Those who love you help, but the direction is necessary. Think you laugh out and embrace! Keep you in my prayers.

Kevin said...

and have its ok to be afraid. i kno i wud be.
and I do not pray n goin the church thing, but w / e for this?

What if he prolly try, cancer Bout Havin N and all the problems center more forgotten. like goin havin fun with friends nn just enjoy what I ever did.
Try not to focus much more on the cancer. saying that it not be. Easier said than done, but

Carol A said...

It is appalling and no one likes death in the face face. My only advice is to go to a good Bible believing church. Those who can have a strong relationship with Christ have no peace. God promises that if you call someone on my part, I have not thrown out. He promises never to leave also for us.

Post a Comment