Carhartt Bib Overalls Coveralls, Bib Overalls, Or Jacket, Please Help Me Decide!!!?

Coveralls, Bib Overalls, or Jacket, Please help me decide!!!? - carhartt bib overalls

My father is very difficult to buy. Never buy new clothes only need the same years, we know the type:)
Well, it is in the field of construction (35 years) and for Christmas I want to buy a coat, a monkey or a bib too.
Normally, only a lot of shirts and a hat helps, but when I was younger, I remember he wore a monkey.

Which is three work better? It is usually on the roof or even a majority of the time scale.
We live in Ohio around remains cold for a while.

I saw things in the Carhartt shop today, but he was overwhelmed by the possibilities.
Not only the type, but the size (it seems that great run, even if you are under the coat?) And various coatings.

Any contribution will be very appreceiated!
I just want to ask my father what he wants, but I take what is not normal "I get nothing" response:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let him know that you want it niiiiiice and warm. Shop around and get monkeys. You can at any time if they want to share. At least he knows you want him really comfortable. My father always says he wants nothing - but you know in the back are happy to remember. I think they are sweet, caring for their ol'dad like you. Lucky!

Post a Comment